Amanda Holden will return to work



Amanda Holden

Amanda Holden

Reports have emerged that Britain’s Got Talent judge will not miss any work.

As the celebrity mourns the loss of her baby newspapers claim that when the studio based phase of the popular talent show starts Holden will take up her seat on the panel.

Holden was just seven months pregnant when she gave birth to a stillborn son.

The audition phase of filming was over when the devastating news broke of her, and husband Chris Hughes’ loss. The pair are grieving privately as they deal with their bereavement.

She was admitted to West Middlesex Hospital in Isleworth, west London where her baby was reportedly still born.

Doctors are said to be investigating the possible cause of the miscarriage.

A spokesperson for the couple confirmed that they lost he baby following complications on Tuesday the 1st February.

Amanda’s agent Alison Griffin said in a statement that the pair are utterly devastated and revealed that she had been closely monitored throughout the pregnancy as she had already suffered a miscarriage the previous year.

Griffin added that, “Both Chris and Amanda would like to thank the midwives and staff at The Queen Mary Maternity unit at West Middlesex Hospital Isleworth for their tremendous support”.

Holden and Hughes have a five year old daughter together called Lexi.

Leave your comment

  • (not published)